PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SELECT YOUR BIOMAGIC PRODUCTS OR VISIT THE SPECIAL OFFERS PAGE FOR SPECIAL DEALS.
This is the BioMagic BM1000CON-
This is a very handy size bottle, however, when diluted 50/50 with water it will make 2-
This is The BM2500CON -
This is also a handy size for the larger motor home, RV or boat where larger waste tanks will be fitted. Like the other bottles in the range this may be diluted 50/50 with water to make 5-
This is The BM5000CON -
HAVE YOU FILLED YOUR WATER TANK WITH DIESEL? Fear Not for our BioMagic Fresh Water Tank cleaner will solve your problem!BioMagic Fresh Water Tank Cleaner, Will Treat up to 150-
The price for one Tank Cleaner Supply and
Delivered to mainland UK only is £30.00.
The price for one Tank Cleaner Supply and
Delivered to Europe & N-
We regret that we cannot supply to other Parts of the world other than Europe and N-
INSTRUCTION FOR TREATING FRESH WATER TANKS CONTAMINATED WITH FUEL.
1. Drain or hose out as much of the fuel as possible, do not run the water pump, if the pump has not be switched on during and since the contamination this will save having to treat all the pipes as well as the tank. However, if the pump has been run, it will have contaminated the pipe work as well so in that case you will have to extend the treatment to include the pipe work and boiler.
2. Flush tank and pipes with warm water if possible with detergent (fairy) and 150-
3. Drain and flush out with fresh (cold) water.
4. Add half of the contents of the Tank Cleaner bottle to the tank, then fill the tank to overflowing making sure that the filler pipe is overflowing if possible. If possible drive the van up and down to mix and make sure all areas are treated and run the hot and cold taps one after the other to make sure that the mixture reaches all affected parts including the hot water boiler. If you have accesses to the tank, remove the lid and wipe the inside top of the tank where diesel can form droplets, leave standing for at least 24-
5. Finally, rinse thoroughly with cold fresh water allowing it to over flow from filler and and vent and run taps again to flush pipes and boiler out. There should now be no taste of smell of fuel.
6. If you need to carry out a second treatment then simply repeat the above using the other half of the Tank Cleaner.
7. Once you are happy that the tank and pipes are clear, sanitize the water system using one of the products similar to Milton, follow the instructions on the sanitizing liquid bottle for your tank size then flush again with fresh water. If you wish to then sanitise the system simply use Milton and follow the instruction on the Milton Bottle. GOOD LUCK.
Here are a couple of accounts from people who used BioMagic Tank Cleaner after filling water tanks with fuel.
I recently bought this product to clean out a camper van water tank that had been accidentally filled with diesel. I can admit it now, as it seems I'm not the only one!
I wasn't confident that the tank would ever really be the same again. I searched the net and found a camper van forum discussion (2009) where a person had made exactly the same blunder and having tried a few things, found that Bio Magic was the only thing that worked.
I followed the procedure using your product and the results are quite amazing. This water is fully potable -
I am particularly impressed that this product is safe and fully bio-
Also, I've saved hundreds of pounds quoted for replacing the system!
Many thanks, DairyMax,
This is from a customer in Southampton, who inadvertently put diesel fuel in his fresh water tank on a luxury charter yacht. This is his story.
Diesel in your Water Tank? Need a ‘Magic’, easy and relatively quick remedy?
A confession! “Did I just do that?” 5 gallons of red diesel straight into one of the three fresh water tanks. “I can’t believe I just did that!”
After 40 years of avoiding this error, at last I had joined this elite and secretive club. Who would wish to admit to this ‘crime’? I had no choice as my other half observed me who was running the hot water at the time. So crime 2 – she, I mean I, allowed the red diesel to enter into the calorifier circuit, producing a lovely rainbow pattern in the sink. Joking about it was my only recourse, as jumping off the Itchen Bridge seemed the only other option that would placate those around me.
Now what? Straight onto the web – what had others done to rectify this error? Well the most common answer was – avoid doing it! Far better to have put water into the diesel tank than vice-
The most favoured solution offered was to replace all the affected water circuits with new pipes, tanks, pumps and calorifier as well. This seemed extreme, very costly particularly in the time required to do the job. Fortunately the boat was not needed for 6 days so I at least had time on my side.
We started by taking the inspection hatch off the affected stainless steel water tank. Yes there was the diesel and its characteristic smell but no water! We had hoped to find the diesel floating on the top of the water – effectively isolating it from the water system but no, the tank had been nearly empty and that is why we had hot water seriously contaminated with red diesel. We drained the tank, extracted it from its foam retaining structure and took it back to our workshop to transport it to the tank cleaners, who seemed less than certain that they could remedy the ‘diesel smell’ issue. Retired for the day to ‘sleep on the problem’.
Next day dawned early, as I found sleep difficult – so onto the web again to see if any better ideas were available. Well others had used agitated ‘Fairy Liquid’ to remove the diesel from tanks, with a variety of solutions to remove the residual Fairy Liquid and any remaining diesel smells. So we tried that on our tank – hot water flushing and quite a lot of Fairy Liquid, followed by several hot water only flushes, then cold water only flushes, ending up with 16 Milton tablets standing in cold water overnight. It worked!
Those on the web were far less confident that such remedial action would work for plastic tanks and pipes. I tried using the technique on the affected hot water system, using the calorifier to heat the water and re-
Tucked away in one blog, was reference to ‘BioMagic’, with claims that it had been used successfully to eliminate diesel and it’s smell from fresh water systems – mainly in caravans. It claimed it was not necessary to remove tanks or plastic piping – too good to be true?
I looked up Biomagicuk.com on the web; and then phoned Alex on 01530 249253. He listened to my problem and confirmed that BioMagic should solve it for me but to follow the instructions carefully, particularly the inclusion of methylated spirits in the flushing process. He reported success on many caravan-
We ordered some, re-
Talking around the Marina, another person had the same problem but with plastic tanks. We advised he try BioMagic, which he did. He did not dismantle any of the system. First try left some traces of diesel but following the second treatment all traces of diesel had gone.
So BioMagic worked for us, is not that expensive and certainly will save a lot of time and expense in not having to dismantle the water system and substitute new parts.
Ocean Quay Marina
BioMagic Lanolin Wax-
This has to be the most natural way to deal with corrosion problems? A natural treatment that is inexpensive and simple to use. Extracted from sheep wool then reformed with a solvent into a waxy liquid for easy application. Lanolin Wax-
The price for one bottle is £7.50 + £2.80 P&P=
£10.30, Click Cart here.
The price for 2 bottles is £15.00 + £2.80 P&P =
£17.80, Click Cart here.
While you may be here to order out world famous TANK CLEANER because some one has put fuel in your fresh water tank, but why not look at our other products such as out 1-
Because our toilet fluids are environmentally friendly and safe to humans, animals and plants more an more people are buying them because of their biological action and the use of a special formula that converts the natural gut produced bacteria from its smelly anaerobic state to its more efficient aerobic state by the oxygen produced by Biomagic. It converts solid and toilet paper to an odourless sludge.